Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

Hi Lynn,
How are you? Hope you are settled back in Maine and enjoying your current classes. I am feeling a little swamped at the moment. My English Comp. class was getting a bit unwieldy so I made some changes to the assignments in hopes that they will cut down on the number of posts, while improving the overall quality. I have the literature class down to a science, but this new course still needs some fine-tuning.
I contacted the publisher and got the correct ISBN for the text book bundle, which includes the Carol Gestwicki booklet. The 10-digit number is 14283225523. I will go ahead and adopt it as soon as the adoption site opens.
I was also thinking that it would be a good idea for us to be in touch once a week, say on Wednesdays, so we could divide up the tasks and report on progress. We could both just check this blog site for updates.
Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.
Suzanne
802.922.0058

No comments:

Post a Comment