Sunday, March 29, 2009

CD Builder and other stuff

Hey Suzanne!
I'm feeling better today - it's an uphill battle but I'm getting there! It was great talking with you yesterday as well - you helped me put some thoughts into perspective and reinforced some of my ideas and goals! Thanks!!

I have completed the course description so it now can be viewed online through the catalog - check it out and let me know what you think. I wanted to put methods in there but there really wasn't a place for it so I created one. Yours were very good - I couldn't have said them better so I just put your material in there! Thanks!

I have also done some work in our class portal - check that out as well - make any changes you want - I usually like to have a jazzed up opening page to get students excited about the course - if I've overdone it let me know! (It's how I "sell" my classes)

I will send you anything else as I complete it. I forgot to mention that next Saturday morning I am babysitting my granddaughter (2 yrs old) and may be a bit late calling you - My daughter is taking my grandson to a kindergarten orientation from 9:30-11:30. Can I call you at 12 instead of 11? It would be a bit difficult with Gwen here at 11.

I'll be back soon! Take care!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment