Friday, March 27, 2009

Suzanne,
I've never used the BB tutorial - I'll definitely check it out! It's a consideration!! I've been sick this week - missed school in fact. I haven't done too much with our class I'm afraid but we'll see how today goes. I'm going back to school today - we'll see. We had 112 kids and 32 teachers out this week - something awful going through the school!! High fever, ache all over feeling and now I have a cold from hell with sinus headache and running eyes and nose. But my fever finally broke so I'll take my cold and go to school today. :)

Did you get the email from John about team teaching Fostering Creative Learning? I've taught it and have my curriculum I can share with you if you'd like to see it before responding. Talk to you tomorrow!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment