Sunday, March 29, 2009

It Looks So Cool!

Lynn,
The course site looks just great! It was so fun to see my words appear, as if by magic. I really like the crayon graphic on the opening page, and you configured the course menu just like I do. It really looks slick.
I like the way your pieces and mine seem to mesh so nicely. You have some great elements that I just might steal for my other courses. This just validates my idea that all teachers should do some collaborative teaching - we learn so much in the process!
I had done a slight revision of my Instructor Profile, so I switched that to the new one. I tried to modify one small thing, but it won’t let me do this. In the How This Course Works section, you have your history course number rather than our EDU number, so maybe you can modify that, since I can’t seem to make it work. We can discuss this modifying issue on Saturday. It is fine to have our discussion later in the day on Saturday – it will work just as well for me.
I spent today building my other three courses and feel pretty good about what I accomplished. I am heading up to Tulsa tomorrow for an all day seminar Tuesday titled The Best Young Adult Literature of the Decade and How to Use it in Your Classroom. I am taking it for a college credit so I will be writing a few new lesson plans to try out on my Lit. students. I’m pretty excited about the seminar, and just as excited about the trip to Tulsa and getting away from the ranch for a few days. I can use a break.
I hope to get to my last two chapter assignments later this week, and when we get those done and tweaked, we can start building the Discussion Board. I am so excited to see it all coming together on our Bb site! Thanks for your hard work in pulling all the various pieces together.
Glad to hear you’re feeling better, and I hope you have a great week.
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment