Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hi Suzanne!
We are quite alike in our methods! I too have used the embedded librarian for some time and Ann Schroeder has indeed been invaluable!! I'm fine with the Jackman book! Now we can start planning! I agree that it does provided possibilities to lengthen it into a full semester class as well. But the 12 chapters does fit nicely into the summer schedule! I am enjoying Florida but it's very cold here and I didn't pack for this cold weather! Otherwise my grandchildren are wearing me out!! One is tugging on my pants as I write - I just finished my online classes and they are anxious to get going!! One last thing - I am of the same opinion as you on the gender studies. I have taught it before but also do not want to shortchange my students and we will be co-teaching a new course together as well. Perhaps we should focus our efforts into making our co-taught class a great quality class and forego the gender class? I would like to get to know you better and make this curriculum class work well before delving into new territory. Talk to you soon!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment