Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome Lynn

Hello Lynn,
I have created this Blogger site to facilitate our communication as we develop this course. You can scroll down and see my Instructor Profile. You can add comments at the bottom of each section, or you can add a new post of your own. To do this, click on New Post in the upper right and a dialogue box will open. When you have finished composing your post, click Publish This Post in lower left. We can use this blog to gather and share resources and various elements of the course, as well as discussing the pros and cons of textbooks. I find this an easy way to communicate and hope that you will like it too. You and I are the only readers and authors, so this is a private blog space.
If you are interested in using blogs with your students, it is very easy to create these using the Blogger site. Go to Blogger.com and follow the simple instructions for setting up a blog. Go to the Dashboard and click on Settings to specify who will have access to the blog. Students can use these for individual journals, small group work, or as an entire class.
Let me know what you think of it.
Suzanne
802.922.0058

PS: I have been looking for a Course Description and Essential Objectives in the CCV online Catalog, but can't access it. If you have found it, please post it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment