Thursday, February 26, 2009

Suzanne,
Your final for the literature course is good - however, I noticed in the course description that students have to develop a curriculum using different methods and styles from those studied. Once we determine the text we can see which methods of curriculum design we want to place our major focus on. We can teach those methods and have students use pieces of them to fit their own curriculum - it's a good final project and you have some groundwork all done!! We just need to edit it to fit the needs of this course! I also have done similar assessments and will send mine along when I get back -(see my first blog entry below). Perhaps we can combine them in some way - I definitely think two minds are good in this class because we can present a variety of learning and teaching styles not just one. )I am in school right now and don't have access to my CCV online materials - they are on my home computer, which I will be taking with me.

I am also very interested in the gender course this summer - just wanted to pass that along....

No comments:

Post a Comment